Pay-as-you-go gives you the freedom to book Casual Sessions as it suits you.
- Ideal for those who attend irregularly or would like to sample different types of classes (within their EP approved range) before committing.
- Book up to two weeks in advance online or via reception.
- A Casual Session is valid one month from purchase.
- Should you not be able to attend your scheduled class, contact reception 24 hours or more prior, and we can rebook you for an alternative timeslot where available.
- We offer one ‘rebook’ opportunity with each Casual Session.
- If you do not provide adequate notice your pass is forfeited without a rebook, credit or refund.
Purchasing a 10 Pass allows you to save and establish a period of routine or sample different sessions.
- Upon payment, you will be booked in for all 10 sessions by our reception team.
- You are not guaranteed a place in any session until your 10 Pass is paid for and your booking has been made.
- The 10 Pass is valid three months from purchase.
- Should you be unable to attend your scheduled class, please notify reception 24 hours or more prior.
- If you provide adequate notice that you are unable to attend, you are eligible for one rebook opportunity per 10 Pass. A rebook allows you to book another class within one week of your missed class. Rebooks are subject to class availability.
- If you do not provide adequate notice you are not eligible for a rebook option.
- No refunds for missed classes
- Under extenuating circumstances some allowances may be made as per the Manager’s discretion.
- Should you graduate to a more independent category (e.g. move from Category 2 to Category 1) your pass remains valid, however should this class operate on a different sessional fee, no refunds or credits will be granted for the gap.
- If you want to secure a regular place in a particular session beyond 10 weeks, consider moving to a Permanent Booking via direct debit for an ongoing solution.
PERMANENT BOOKING – DIRECT DEBIT (via Ezy Pay)
Take advantage of further savings and enjoy the security of an ongoing booking to Standard classes without a lock-in contract.
- Access a reduced per class rate of $13.50 (normally $15).
- Be assured of a consistent routine the entire year (excluding public holidays).
- A permanent booking is only available for Healthy Living classes.
- Payment will be automatically debited from your account each fortnight.
- Should your scheduled class fall on a public holiday you are able to book another class within 2 weeks of the holiday.
- Should you not be able to attend your scheduled class, please notify reception as soon as possible, even if it is on the day of your scheduled class. You will have 2 weeks to book another class time.
- You are able to pause your direct-debit arrangement for up to 4 weeks each year for instances such as holidays.
- Ezy Pay requires a one-month notice for cancellation and no financial penalties apply.
All other services
|Intake Health Assessment
|The gateway to your Healthy Living journey. Help us understand your goals and objectives. Clients are required to undertake this initial Health Assessment before they can participate in exercise classes.||90 mins||$90|
|Exercise Program Introduction||We will introduce you to your tailored program, ensuring you can undertake exercises safely and effectively, and use our equipment with confidence. All clients are required to undertake this introduction before they can participate in exercise classes.
(Some clients may require extra support in order to be ready to participate in classes. These clients will also require a Subsequent Consult with an EP.)
|HUR wristband||Programmed with your exercises, this intuitive technology works with our HUR equipment to moderate the machines to your prescribed resistance and posture requirements.||$20|
|Program Review||Stay safe and motivated. Every three months we re-assess your fitness and condition to modify your program as required and ensure your continued progress.||30 mins||$30|
|Annual Health Assessment||A comprehensive health assessment every year assists with goal setting and ensures your ongoing safety and satisfaction.||60 mins||$60|
|Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics||Initial consult||60 mins||$60|
|Subsequent consults||30 mins||$30|
|Medicare rebates are available through Team Care Arrangement (TCAs) for individual consults.
Check with your Private Health Fund to determine your eligibility for any rebate.
Access our additional FAQs here.